9.12.2007

you gotta be kidding me


swimming at night? after midnight?

are you really that surprised?

orly?

despite some of my crazy behavior, i'm quite a boring person. that's why i think any relationship i'll get into, will be a labor of 'i'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored hieu.'

f'realz. and to make matters worse, i'm into chicks who have dicks [someone else's] and those who have about as much in common with me as michael jackson has with the human anatomy.. after my ex, anyway. i like.. the unattainable. maybe it's my soul telling me that i will be alone forever and ever.

but it doesn't know that there's a viet wife lurking around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol hieu, why did u photoshop your teeth in this one?

Anonymous said...

you gotta be kidding me. lol duh