9.03.2007

I AM FINISHED


i'm done son.

my time at this place is through, and i'm ecstatic.

i've always believed there is so much more to life than monetary success.. even though the job was tolerable and at times enjoyable, i felt trapped. i was missing opportunities, like i was walking through life with my eyes closed and my ears plugged. i'm a simple being, i don't need much, contrary to the fact; i have a bunch of toys i could probably do without, but barring that, i could go on without many of them.

get rid of my toys, and what you have is a man ready to explore and enjoy and feel and and and and

live. the items don't make me, do they?

~

on another topic, it's september blitz. i'm going to attempt to write everyday. i missed the 1st, but i will try to make it up. everyday will have something telling you about me.

this should be interesting.

0 comments: