8.17.2008

socks

good dress socks are a necessity. the first 4 weddings i did, both socks ended up with big-toe-holes halfway through the event.. until i bought some of these bad boys.

IMG_0057

IMG_0058

perry ellis, thank you. you saved me countless dollars by surviving grueling weddings which require my go beyond far beyond the duties of standard photography.

last night at the omni hotel for example, the groom's sister was persistent about how cute i was, and repeatedly grabbed me by the arm, stated to those around that she's taking me to her room, and starts to dart off in the general direction of the elevator. so i take a break to get away from the drunk people and enjoy the surroundings of the omni..

the omni

i come back, and they're taking her away because she's so inebriated. she grabs my arm and asks if i can come with, but the groom says i have a job to do and it's inappropriate. out of now where, she states that she's going to give me a kiss, and plants one smack on the lips. awesome.

the rewards of a wedding photographer; holed up socks and drunken flirtation.

0 comments: